Friday, July 17, 2015

Happy Birthday Dad, 2072-Shrawan-01

Our parents play a pivotal role in our lives. It is often hard to tell them, or express our gratitude for everything that they do. Fathers... thumbnail 1 summary
Our parents play a pivotal role in our lives. It is often hard to tell them, or express our gratitude for everything that they do. Fathers are particularly special. They have shown us so much and have done so much that sometimes it is hard to find the right words to say I love you.


The special Day Today, first day of the month Shrawan 2072, my Papa's birthday. He is my best. It's been 4 years I was not able to wish you Papa. Missed those days. I am really happy that I am gonna celebrate this special day with my honorable Papa and all Family members. Although I have a Social exam today, I will certainly celebrate my Papa's birthday after my exam today. Dear Papa, thank you for being the best father in the world. Thank you Papa for always treating me like the most special person in the world. Thanks for being there for me when I needed you the most and I hope that this next year of your life will bring you lots of joy and happiness.

Happy Birthday Papa! Thank you for everything that you have given me. You are not only a Papa to me, but a best friend as well. There is certainly no bond like the one that we share, I love you Papa! Happy Birthday!

We All love you PAPA!

No comments

Post a Comment

Coolbthemes.com